#SDSC21: Financial Services Summit Agenda Now Available
The Spatial Data Science in Financial Services Summit, a part of #SDSC21, is just over a week away and we are very excited to announce the full speaker lineup, bringing together data science and geospatial leaders from banks, credit card companies, funds, insurers, and reinsurers.
The summit will be available as a free virtual conference taking place on March 24th and 25th and is the go-to event for analytics professionals around the world using location data in banking, funds, insurance, and reinsurance. In addition to opportunities to network with hundreds of leaders and professionals via the online platform, the event features 12 distinct sessions across 2 interactive days.
Speakers joining us for the Spatial Data Science in Financial Services Summit include:
- David Mericle - Chief US Economist - Goldman Sachs - David is chief US economist in Global Investment Research. He joined Goldman Sachs in 2012 as an associate and was named managing director in 2017.
- Daniela Zylberkan - Data Science & Analytics Manager - PicPay - Daniela is responsible for managing an analytics team by providing business insights, descriptive, & prescriptive analytics/modelling & structuring self-service data to the Operations team.
- Kautilya Jain - Chief Data Scientist - Signal Capital Partners - Prior to joining Signal, Kautilya headed European Big Data Analytics efforts at Bank of America Merrill Lynch. His work was amongst the most widely read at BofAML and he was regarded as one of the top Big Data analysts in Europe.
- Rachel Gillespie - Head of Service Offering in EMEA West & South Catastrophe Analytics - Willis Towers Watson - Rachel orchestrates all the work outside of the remit of renewals for stakeholders, such as model evaluations & model developments. Her background is in Geography & Geospatial hazards, throughout her career has continuously worked with Geospatial Data & GIS in various companies.
- Ayub Hanif, PhD - Executive Director, Global Quantitative Strategy - JP Morgan - Ayub Hanif, an Executive Director, joined J.P. Morgan’s Global QDS team in 2014. His research covers views on styles, sectors, systematic stock selection and on the intersection of machine learning and portfolio management.
- Tomasa Rodrigo López - Lead Economist Advanced Analytics Research - BBVA Research - Tomasa is currently Lead Economist at BBVA Research in charge of Big Data projects for economic, social & geopolitical analysis. She has a large experience working with cloud infrastructures, large databases of a financial & social nature.
- Lukáš Csóka - Head Big Data Foundations - Swiss Re - Data science & software engineering combined with consultative thinking & business partnering are Lukáš’ true passion. Currently he leads a team with focus on delivering next generation solutions in big data & data science.
- Sandra Peaston - Director of Research and Development - Cifas - Sandra has been at Cifas since 2000 & has a wealth of experience in fraud data analytics & a deep & expansive understanding of data sharing for the purposes of fraud prevention.
- Google Cloud - Helping you build what's next with secure infrastructure, developer tools, APIs, data analytics and machine learning. Find out how computing power delivered everywhere, for everyone, is transforming business with GCP, G Suite, Google Maps API, and Chrome & Android devices.
- Safegraph - SafeGraph is a data company. That's it - that's all they do. They predict the past. Their mission is to democratize access to data with a five year goal is to be THE source for accurate data about every physical place in the world.