Latest update: Unfortunately, due to reasons out of our direct control, our scheduled event on October 5th in Versailles has been cancelled. Thanks for understanding and sorry for the inconvenience!
For ESRI users in France, CARTO has great news! Separated from the ESRI UC, we are organizing an event in Versailles the 5th of October and we would be happy to discuss with you how CARTO’s ArcGIS™ connector can help enhance your location data’s value. Transform ArcGIS™ services into stunning data visualizations at unprecedented speeds with CARTO’s connector functionality and add location intelligence to all of your analysis.
CARTO’s ArcGIS™ connector enhances data visualizations that can help guide strategic business planning through intuitive location intelligence. By connecting ArcGIS™ data with a CARTO account you will be able to make strategic decisions for long-term planning as CARTO’s location intelligence platform provides greater insights into a dataset’s full potential.
We’ll be hosting a happy hour on Wednesday, October 5th where you can learn more about our platform and connector. Join us to learn how to:
- Add extra analytic and intelligence capabilities to your current ArcGIS™ stack
- Enrich data analysis with deep insights with CARTO’s ArcGIS™ connector
- Access and analyze data with our connector’s widget-driven dashboard whenever, wherever
- Share your ArcGIS™ maps with an unlimited audience
- Explore how ArcGIS™ connector can be used with data from our Data Observatory
RSVP for CARTO’s very first of many events in the French geospatial market, at “La Maison des Parfums”, 8 rue de la Chancellerie.
Unable to attend our soirée? Feel free to contact Christophe Caron, our new sales representative for France and BENELUX at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you there and happy data analysing!